Sunday, June 13, 2010

Then I ask you now, what's a girl to do?

"Whats A Girl To Do" - Bats for Lashes

Here's the rundown. All the cards on the table. The whats, the whys, the whatevers.

I'm a girl. Mediocre at best and content to be so. A go-nowhere job with go-everywhere ideas. The big 3-0 is less than four years away and I need to accomplish something. Anything.

And this is where I will make my lists.

  • create a sanctuary within my home -- a library in my extra room -- with writing on the walls and books and trinkets on the shelves
  • have a proper holiday
  • write something and see if it sticks
  • rollerskate
  • have more meaningful moments
  • save more money
  • don't be too much a grown-up
  • make more art
  • get rid of junk
edit to add:

  • see more fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment